Training that transforms people’s lives and empowers them to realize their true potential.
- 56 classroom hours. (I suggest study time between the two weekends.)
- OUPV Near Coastal - 6 Pack Captains License courses available in a classroom or online.
- Classroom: Thursday night, and all day Friday, Saturday, and Sunday for two weekends.
- Online Captains License courses: 24/7 for 26 weeks + proctored exam.
- National Maritime Center approved for original issuance, renewal, and re-issuance of a merchant mariner credential as an Operator of Uninspected Vessels (OUPV) upon Near Coastal waters Price $850.00
USCG-Approved OUPV Course for Near Coastal Captains
Please visit our license help page for detailed requirements for obtaining the OUPV captains license.
PLEASE NOTE: If you take this class and do not have the required sea service time for the
Near Coastal route, your license will be approved for either a Inland or Great Lakes
route. If in the future you want to upgrade to Near Coastal route, you will be required
to retake the 50-question Rules Exam.
Have more questions? Feel free to call us at (800) 487-6029.
Nautical Elite Services
The USCG-Approved OUPV 6 Pack Captains License for Near Coastal lets you take 6 passengers for-hire, plus crew, on your vessel. The course was designed for Captains working and boating on ANY federal waters with passengers for hire on a power-driven boat. This includes duck hunters, tours, fishing and similar activities.
Be your own Captain!
NMC approved courses for Explorers Guide LLC and taught by Nautical Elite, LLC